Saturday, July 6, 2013

Welcome to Jungle Jaunts Blog

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging!  I plan to use this format to share interesting stories about my experiences in East Malaysia (the part on Borneo Island, also known as Malaysian Borneo) and also interesting feedback from some of my clients.

From time to time I'll add travel tips here and special tour offerings.
At the moment there are 2 specials I'd like to share:

  • I have a single female who will be traveling in East Malaysia during the month of October.  Please contact me at junglejaunts.com (or through this blog) if you would like to know more and would like to join her.
  • Early-Bird Discounts are still being given for trips booked prior to September. The discounts will be applicable for tours through 2014 while the offer is still valid however this can change at short notice. Contact me for details.
Please note these 2 offers are now expired. However every year there is a window for Early Bird Price Freezes.  
Occasionally I do have single travelers looking to join up with another single or group, so feel free to contact me if this interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment